Saturday, June 19, 2010

BRK-B the big catch

was drolling around 72 this past few weeks, Picked up couple more and added to my folio..I have had to double them as per the articles I read, they emphasize on consistency and performance...

Lets see if what they write really is what it is, was my thinking, so I went ahead and bought half of what I hold, let me not get into the numbers I hold....way too small..

so I added up and I did the whole game of wait and watch, too my irony I have seen it grow ten dollars in few weeks, again coming back to interpreting your articles from the whole jungle of internet...The next one I am talking about is some thing called, Exit stratergy...

Exit statergy is crucial for every trader, he should Know when to get out of the whole system with profit, I said to myself 10 dollars per share is good number, previous trades I was kind of holding more to see if I would gain more out of it, but the trends of day and night continues with stocks as well, I totally believe now that stocks have their own days and nights, as we cannot stop that happening, even stocks will not stop coming lows and highs.

this week came out with few hundered dollars, Hopefully the intention of making money in the moving markets is quite a challenge but its the way it is.

If you want to learn more keep following the blogs...Personal Finance implimenter and growth oriented individual thought process only...

Date : 10/15/2010
Today's Trade for Brk/B is $83.37 .... whooping Dollar 11 More than I wrote the first article.....
I know it will...

No comments:

Post a Comment