Friday, April 24, 2009

Credit Card Crisis..


One more bird falling down..Now what ? It's those cloudy hallowen night...where the darkness is plagued with chilling wind...stop scaring buddy.....its more than that...Its Credit Cards..the plastics in our pockets....How I started having credit cards ? First of all I hate the term Credit and the issues resolving around it, its so scary thing I knew  that before having one.....Yes, I had to have credit card to start my credit history....daahhh....when I was loooking for apartment, the lady asks how much is your score ? Am like a fresher, oh ok...she says and gives me a spin spinning rate for the apartment price. I am like wooh wooh...atleast I got one...hahaha..my friend whom I referred got lot lesser rate than I had, past is past...so I started to know the importance or you can say the loop of all the mess..I was so far away from it, until I got the hook of it, then the colleagues and friends were so happy with a bright smile on their faces thinking about new addition of their debts family one more bird who will eventually fall down has joined them...hooo hoooo..I was not knowing what I was getting into, then slowly slowly made few purchases which were paid back in time and some one even suggested to over pay the bill owed to them and by doing that I could see that my scores started to accelerate and the interests offered to me were getting down from 11% to 9% and I was liking the way things were working, then comes this anonymous emails from the big brands who send you mails, containing prescreened offers, which says you are qualified for x.000 amount of dollars, for 0% 12 months blah blah ...you call them and find out that you were never prescreened just the letters says that but the customer support dont even know which letter we are talking about, Thats the funny part most of them dont even know what are the offers going on in their category they are supporting for atleast, If I have a marketing campaign going on, I would inform those who are in the forefront taking calls...That's not me... so thats bad on what ever they are doing to the customers.. Hey, I was deviated sorry!! from the mails have applied for more cards and more and more I dont know how many even I have now..hahha....eventually I lost track and there comes the late payments...one day was the late payment and ended up paying 31 dollars for 171 bill, and the customer support says...How do you want to pay it sir ? Am like dude....am off by one day...cant you pardon me and give me a bail out.....nope..was the answer. Come on man...for the bill which was delayed because of some online bill payment from a bank system....which dont pay the bill on weekends ended up paying my bill late and I am here paying the mistake of some c*** system which does not allow me to pay on weekends., then starts the real part where the raising curve of your score starts to trickle down...and all of a sudden you see your minimum for the credit card has gone down by few k's wow....you are no more a customer they are happy about ...hooofff...you loook like a fool, because one day in your payment history made difference in your entire credit life.....and you end up paying the late payment interest all through the life...which is supposed to be spent on your kids and family for their recreating and food...
we end up paying bait for the credit card firms....

excellent.....


No comments:

Post a Comment